Thursday, May 27, 2010

College Recollection



I remember my 2nd sem sa Diliman (bagong transfer pa lang ako from UPLB). I was one of the youngest brods (the latest would have been the trio Miggy, Filio and Julius). Nung nalaman ng mga brods na I haven't seen any x-rated film -- they made it their mission to erase this deficiency.

So isang hapon, punta kaming mga brods kina Sab sa Area. I can't remember the title of the movie (was it Roommates?) but I still remember the actress: Samantha Fox. Nilagay ni Sab sa betamax player. Credits came out at nagsimula na ang pelikula. Excited na lahat. From time to time, brods would pretend to wipe my mouth as if I was drooling (mga hayup talaga!) So walang tigil na katatawan at kantiyawan. Wala pang bigayan -- preliminaries pa lang. Then, when things were getting hot -- BROWNOUT! (I think because of a passing thunderstorm.)

It was not meant to be for me to see that movie that day.

Now that I think about this, may Dios talaga. Kulang na lang, a voice from above, "Run away from this house ....".

Oh well, tignan mo nga naman, ngayon, enforcer of the rule si Sab sa kongreso. Before, corrupter of young minds :)

No comments: