Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Big Mouth

 


For news and features on Corvette - the American made classic car - check out the C4orce Corvette website - an online forum, blog and arcade site. The site offers a forum feature where members could chat and exchange their views.


In case you wonder why the site is called 'Home of the Bigmouth', it's actually the name of the air dam sold in the site. The air dam helps the Corvette travel faster and more efficiently. It's the invention of Eric Simochon - a Greenville - South Carolina native.

Register and be a member and check out the features, play poker and the other classic arcade games available in the site and rise up in the leader board.

See you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Fortunate me I found your website
unintentionally, and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn't happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

My web page ... ranger forum