Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mazda Stories



Did you know a lot more women drove on RX7's than men.

While stationed in Rota,Spain serving the US Navy I was privileged to own a 1980 MazdaRX7 Aura White with 1146cc twin-rotor Wankel Rotary engine.. To my belief was the first one in Spain at that time.. I had a blast driving this car all over Spain and some parts of France and Italy.. Boy.. it was worth paying the premium price considering the countless Espanolas who rode it... A young lieutenant in the Navy bought it before transferring to US.

I am happy to hear that I hope you will continue to patronize Mazda we have a new Mazda 5 2012 model it is a small minivan that seats 6 but look's sporty. Bagong trend brod.

I have driven a Mazda MPV for more than 100,000 miles without any mechanical problem. it was made in Hiroshima. My son-in-law drove his Mazda MPV for more than 300,000 miles and is still running.

No comments: