Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bond Quotes



I read from another thread that VPBinay had a similar plan for the GH pero hindi lang natutukan ng residents sa UP Admin. Siguro nga kung i-offer  sa UP ulit ang plano na ang mga APO ang mag-aayos ng Greenhouse, siguro papayag sila. Siguro din kailangan ng konting push from the "top" (parang
pulutan yan ... kailangan ng konting panulak).

While we're on quotations, here's some of my thoughts with the help from 007 ...
 *... on Mar Roxas' defeat ...*
. . . Magda: "He suggests a trade. The egg for your life."
Bond: "Well, I heard the price of eggs was up, but isn't that a little
high?"

*... on Manny Villar's failed candidacy after shelling out billions*
 . . . (A villain chases Bond and skis into a snow-blower, which then
sprays red snow.)
Bond: "He had a lot of guts!"

 *... on Legarda's failed candidacy while thinking she had a chance in hell to win*
 . . . (While placing Fiona Volpe's body in a chair after she is shot on he dance floor.)
 Bond: "Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She's just dead."

*... on Erap's failure to speak coherently which led to billions of Eraptions*
 . . . (While Bond is in bed with his Scandinavian language tutor.)
Bond: "I always enjoyed learning a new tongue."

*... on Noynoy's thoughts to Gloria Macapagal's reluctant departure from Malacanang*
 . . . As Le Chiffre tortures Bond by striking his testicles with a carpet beater.)
Bond: "Now the whole world will know that you died scratching my balls."

 *... on Manzano with exVilma and exMaricel*
 . . . Bond: "Miss Anders. I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

*... on Comelec's constant dragging of election returns*
Tiffany Case: "I'll finish dressing."
James Bond as Peter Franks: "Oh please don't, not on my account."

 * on Erap for not conceding his presidential bid loss*
Bond: "Who are you?"
Pussy: "My name is Pussy Galore."
Bond: "I must be dreaming."

*... on Chizcudero to Legarda ... trying to outdo each other prior to elections
* . . . Tiger Tanaka: "Rule number two; in Japan, men come first, women come second."
Bond: "I just might retire here."

*... on VP-elect Jejomar Binay's "dark horse" surprise win in the last elections
*. . . (After dropping a lamp into a bathtub to electrocute a henchman.)
Bond: "Shocking! Positively shocking!" (you'll have to say it with Connery's accent ;-)

No comments: