Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Paalam Kaibigan

I would like to inform you that tomorrow will be my last day. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that I had the privilege to work with. It was a big and very significant chapter of my professional career, and it was such a pleasure to have work with each and everyone of you. I have learned a lot of things along the way, it was quite an adventure.

Some people say that you stop working the moment you enjoy what you're doing in your work. Well I guess I did enjoy, that's why all the years had gone by so fast.

Particularly, I would like to thank the following people who had been my very good friends all these years:

- my mentors in Supply Chain
- my best friends, lunch mates, and confidantes
- my first boss in Singapore and a good friend
- my first business counterparts who contributed to the success of my first big project
- for the music and food exchanges :)
- for taking care of all the things I need, especially the mails and travels
- for the French language lessons, now I'm seriously considering to take formal lessons in the Phils. :)
- for making sure I always have a share of the fruits even when I'm not around

And for all the other wonderful people I met and work with here in Singapore, Shanghai, Bangkok, and Tokyo offices, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Change is ALWAYS a good thing, I'm just a bit sad that this "change" will require me to leave. However, we'll never know what the future holds for us and maybe someday our paths will cross again.

Should you find yourself traveling to the Philippines in the future and need some assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

This is ME signing OFF.

No comments: